Pages

Thursday 12 January 2017

calendar memories



bluebells, Thames Wood ~ April 2016
© Teresa Newham
Making a calendar to give for Christmas helps me review my year in photos, some of which have been posted on Facebook or exhibited, but have not made it onto the blog. So the New Year seems a good time to share those here, starting with some April bluebells to remind us that Spring is just round the corner!

Along the Bog Road  ~ May 2016
© Teresa Newham
Along the Bog Road was taken on a visit to County Kerry during the May Day Bank Holiday and shows an approaching storm over Caherciveen.  The weather there can be particularly interesting at that time of year - or any time of year come to think of it . . .

Classics on the Common  ~ July 2016
© Teresa Newham
For July I chose a shot from Harpenden's annual Classics on the Common.  It's a huge event with hundreds of cars on display, but this Morgan really stood out thanks to its gorgeous colour - by far my favourite of the day.

Autumn, Rothamsted Park ~ November 2016
© Teresa Newham
The local park provides a lot of photo opportunities - this autumnal scene was a breathtaking sight, as the path had disappeared under a carpet of leaves.  I hope the picture will be a reminder of the glorious Autumn of 2016. . . .

motorbikes, Barcelona  ~ December 2016
© Teresa Newham
Motorbikes is one of several pictures I included from Barcelona - such a photogenic place, and I love the juxtaposition of old and new.  I had great fun putting the calendar together and I'm looking forward to making next year's already!



1 comment: